Thursday, September 6, 2007

iBoring

Alright my last entry was an attempt to add some journalistic integrity to this blog. I noticed some other blogs out there were very somber and had taken themselves very seriously. Honestly it doesn't feel natural for me. The construction of the iPod blog entry felt awkward and contrived not to mention it was wholly dull and vapid (or boring if you prefer). After publishing that entry I realized that the short term goal of this blog is to report what I deem as newsworthy and to report this news with an element that only I can add: my self-proclaimed peerless wit and ingenuity. So from this point on I not-so-dramatically declare that cool jpegs will still accompany my text but that text will be peppered with irreverence, joviality, and blunt pejoratives. In other words sometimes I will say some mean shyt. Very rarely...maybe.

No comments: